Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - feeler: w/t axles f/s /IL sold
View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:56 AM   #1
78cj7
build it break it learn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default feeler: w/t axles f/s /IL sold

I am considering selling my current axles and going with a new setup. If anyone is interested please let me know and I can get better pics if you want. Both aaxles are 85 cj widetracks

Front axle is a d30 w/4:10's, arb locker and diff guard is set up for soa or sua curently has d 44 high steer knuckles and arms with 1" spacers but will I will probably take these off unless someone wants to pay the extra 250.00 for the knuckles, otherwise I will be selling this with stock axles and new ujoints already iinstalled. It also has the warn premium hub conversion.

Price on front 300.00 obo

The rear axle is a amc20 with 4:10's,detroit locker and a warn full floater kit w/ rear lockout hubs great for flat towing also has a diff guard. Set up for soa or sua. Axle has tubes welded and is trussed. This is the strongest way to build a amc 20.
Price on rear axle is 400.00

As stated above the high steer and arm kit is a add on of 250.00

I prefer to sell these as a set but will entertain the idea of seperating them. Here are some pics.

Last edited by 78cj7; October 30th, 2006 at 08:14 PM. Reason: sold

Page generated in 0.07418 seconds with 20 queries