Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1995 ford bronco 302 4" lift 4x4 tons of new parts trade SOLD
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM   #1
kastlrock
Vintage Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow 1995 ford bronco 302 4" lift 4x4 tons of new parts trade SOLD

up for sale is a 95 ford bronco that runs and drives great. The bronco has new: brakes, rotors, warn manual locking hubs, tires, transmission, starter, alternator, windshield, kenwood cd player, front wheel bearings and seals, all front axle joints, tie rod ends, tie rods, drag link, dynomax exhaust, wiper blades, clutch fan, goodyear gatorback belt, fuel pump, fuel strainer, and a 8.8 rear end with bearings and seals that was painted in por 15, rear brakes, springs, hardware, master cylinders and door hinge pins. The truck does have some rust on the front fenders, about all it need is a front end alignment from all the work that was just done and rear shocks. The entire front 4 wheel drive system was all rebuilt. It has a 4" lift and is sitting on some nice American racing aluminum rims wrapped with new 31" tires. Inside is a $400.00 kenwood cd / ipod player with remote control. The front and rear diffs were filled with synthetic royal purple as well as the engine oil. The bronco has 117,000 miles and runs great. Has a great working 4x4 matched with the great warn hubs. Has a chrome brush guard and headlight covers. The truck has real nice interior with a $200 custom made rear cargo mat, thats gray with a diamond plate pattern to match the $200 husky floor mats. The bronco has power everything including lumbar seats. I keep a really clean truck and take pride in it, the only reason I'm selling the truck is cause i just recently damaged my neck and have had surgery with more to come and can not get it and out of the truck now. The back power window does work and was just cleaned and greased. The tailgate is real solid. The truck also has a class 3 trailer hitch and harness. This truck was my baby and I planned on making it a top notch truck, all the work done was in the last 4 months and only 1000 miles on it all. I plan on having a n alignment done this week and installing new front fenders, making the truck rust free, when this is done the truck will be about as nice as you will find anywhere and I will raise the price to $5000.00

Mike 248-798-5300

$3500

Mike 248-798-5300
leave a message if I dont answer, I have sprint and get bad reception at home.
Located in milford mi

would be interested in trading for a 98 and newer ford or chevy long bed truck, mustang gt, ranger, extreme blazer, mountaineer / explorer toyota truck

1972 or older pick up truck stepside f100 panel truck fj landcruiser mustang
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bronco1.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	88196   Click image for larger version

Name:	bronco2.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	88197   Click image for larger version

Name:	mailgooglecom.jpg
Views:	352
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	88198  

Last edited by kastlrock; February 8th, 2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: left some details out and updated condition

Page generated in 0.06211 seconds with 21 queries