View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #242
wadey
┌∩┐(_)┌∩┐

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverTown View Post
I've still got stock shafts if you need them for snofari. They'd need new joints though. I'm still looking for the superwinch lockouts too. But I've got the spicers for sure.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
Yeah I could use a stub if you had one and Id rather run Spicers than the Superwinches so no need to find those. You still up for the trailer fitment on monday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMKLR50 View Post
there not phased, but its still a pain, I havent had as much trouble as you but i dont drive mine that often, Its only a trail rig and its not to bad as long as im moving and on soft ground
I found my problem, it was the steering stabilizer had slid on the tie rod and it was keeping me from turning left. Now that its fixed I can say phasing the joints is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98-S10-lifted View Post
Sweet build! Can't easily tell from the pics, but did you leave the axles full width? How far do they stick out from the flares? Thinking about putting my BlaZeR2 through the swap.
Thanks, and yep its full width. The tires stick out about 2 inches on each side, perfect for keeping the trees away from the body. If you run the stock rear axle and use 1 1/4" (or 1 1/2" cant remember) adapters/spacers the width matches perfectly front and rear.
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04851 seconds with 11 queries