Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Communism
Thread: Communism
View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #13
mschaffer66

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
They dont give two shits about there environment, so they are able to pollute and destroy there land and sea while manufacturing low cost/quality products for the rest of the world to consume.
x2

But I'm not sure that explains how Communism is working for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmenn View Post
Thats part of how we got to where we were.
While that may be true it doesn't make doing it now right. We know better now, or at least I'd hope so. Otherwise parents would still blow smoke in their kids faces sealed in cars with no seat belts after leaving a house covered in lead paint with asbestos insulation. I know that's a bit of a stretch, but the message is the same. We should learn from our mistakes.

The Chinese are churning out shit at pennies on the dollar with zero regard for their future. You don't have to be a greenie to see that poisoning your water supply. the same water supply that all of your fish based diet comes from, is a bad long term plan. They are putting profit ahead of their environment and it will fukc them at some point, and probably all of us as well.

But until the world quits having the desire of having 2 cars per person, a pc, laptop, and lcd tv in every room along with cell phones and every other gadget on the planet they will have a reason to keep doing it.

We all is fucked, yo.
mschaffer66 is online now   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05804 seconds with 20 queries