I worked a ton on it this weekend. Finished mounting the front coils and retainers, new shocks and made some bump stops for the front. I pulled the t-case to get the broken speed sensor out which requires pulling the interior for access to the top bolts. While I had the interior pulled apart I ran my battery cable through. I wasn't thrilled about the idea of running the cable along the frame so this gave me a good opportunity to run it inside.
And the good news is it actually started! You never know for sure if the harness is right until you try it and I guess I nailed it. Fired right up and runs good. Hopefully get everything finished up and get it out for a test drive this week.
Still on the short list:
Front sway bar
Rear bump stops