Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - TJ Tub---SOLD!
Thread: TJ Tub---SOLD!
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #1
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ
Default TJ Tub---SOLD!

Update Jan 12: Chassis is sold. Tub is still available for $300 OR BEST OFFER I want it gone quickly so price is negotiable within reason

It's a bare tub with tailgate and hinges, rollcage, windshield hinges, front seats in rough shape, and fenders with poor rust repair on top.

Located in Highland, MI, might be able to help with nearby deliver for the right price.
Pictures and more detail below:
This is the Jeep BEFORE teardown.

There are a few spots on the tub that I had started trimming a bit to work with my frame mods and wheelbase stretch, but nothing that couldn’t be put back to near stock with a little work. There’s 1 poorly repaired rust hole under the tailgate hinge and the front floorpans are pretty soft(definitely needs a new one on the passenger side, there are several holes, or throw some heavy duty floormats over it if you're lazy) but overall the body is in pretty good shape and is very usable. 2 of the body mounts on the tub were rotted, I fixed one very nicely, the other(the center floor one) I just eliminated since I was gonna tie it all in with the cage anyway. Overall it's in pretty good shape, especially for a 1998 from the midwest.

Last edited by bbaXJ; January 14th, 2012 at 07:57 PM.

Page generated in 0.07040 seconds with 20 queries