Originally Posted by Freak
I sent him a text and his reply was "im having too much fun driving it around to get on great lakes".
Yep the rig is running!! I drove it all around the state for Christmas this past weekend, with no major problems
There's a few things that have to be finished up still but nothing major.
1)One of the pulleys is making some noise, so ill have to swap some parts around from my old motor.
2) I have to remove the fuse box to re install my windshield washer bottle, I forgot about it until after the fuse box was in
3) Swap out computers, the auto one doesn't like it when I shift and the back glass wont open up (because I'm not in park)
4) Put my msd coil back in.
5) Clean and recharge my old KN and swap in my "swissed" air box.
6) Check for oil pan and track bar clearance.
Im making a list so I can get the old girl ready for R&V's night run
On that note I still have to...
7) Install front DS and chromos
8) "Lift" the front about an 1 1/2 to compensate for the coils settling.
9) Change out my rear Ujoint
10) Add some extra lighting
Im going to use R&V for a shakedown run before Snofari. So nothing too hard core, but some has to out wheel Kevin and his new jeep