Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - *SOLD*1995 Grand Cherokee 5.2 on 4.5" Lift & 33's
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM   #1
rdrbssr11

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default *SOLD*1995 Grand Cherokee 5.2 on 4.5" Lift & 33's

sold

I have for sale my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/ Upcountry Package. It has the 5.2L V-8 with the 46RH Transmission. It has alot of upgrades including: 4.5" Iron Rock Offroad Kit, JKS Quick Disconnects, Iron Rock Offroad F/R Adjustable Trackbars, Front High Pinion Dana 30 w/ 4.10 OEM Gears & Aussie Locker, Rear 8.8 Axle with 4.10 OEM Gears & Aussie Locker, Steel braided brake lines front/rear, 231 Swap w/ correct linkages & interior bezel, ARB Bumper w/ Warn xd9000 Winch, 33X12.5X15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires (95% tread, just purchased in last 6 months) on Black Rock Crawler Wheels, Full oem Skidplates, JKS Stage 2 Rock Sliders, Factory Tow Package, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler w/ Magnaflow Converter, Turbo City Dual Intake, Husky Floor liners front/back, and Alpine CD Player w/ remote & Ipod cable w/ Infinity speakers. Most of the add ons have been done in the past year unless noted. Some OEM Stuff was replaced as well like: New PCM, Power steering pump, ball joints, control arm bushings, driver side motor mount, brakes, radiator, thermostat, plugs/wires, and battery. All fluids have been changed as part of regular maintenance and I'm sure there was some other odds and ends that was done as well. Its hard to cover everything off the top of my head.

This Jeep is in very good condition for the year. The engine runs great, the transmission shifts perfect, and the 4-wheel drive works just like it should. This thing is ready to go. Heat blows hot & A/C Blows cold. Body has typical wear for the year, but is very solid and so is the undercarriage. It currently has 175k miles. I still have the factory keyless entry remote and yes it does work. Even down to the factory power antenna works. It has been a great vehicle for me, but the time has come to move on. Title is clear. I am not hard pressed to sell this, so my price is pretty firm. I would like $3900 for it which I feel is very reasonable for what you get. If you have any questions please let me know. PM me. I am located in Holland, OH, which is right by Toledo.

Last edited by rdrbssr11; December 28th, 2011 at 12:57 PM.

Page generated in 0.07770 seconds with 20 queries