View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2011, 02:48 AM   #5
bigblockford79
Big Block Ranger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Evil View Post
The 1354 transfer case only came in the Ranger based vehicles. The 1356 came in the full sizes trucks. They are not possible to swap because of different bolt patterns. If you have a flange instead of a slip yoke, your transfer case came out of a Bronco. Most junkyards will have the 1356 laying around taking up space, they are common cases. You can also get a stock drive shaft with a slip yoke if you are going to keep it a DD with limited off road use.

Good reading skills....he NEVER said 1354, it was 1-3-4-5 which was available in a full-size truck/bronco.

@burnou302 - If you find out what case you have, I have a couple options for either BW case. For the 1356 I should have a drive gear laying around from one that I sacrificed for my doubler build. Pay shipping and the gear is yours. The 1345, I have a complete case that I haven't much use for, $75 + shipping or however else it would get from me to you.

"A girls butt hole is like a 9 volt battery. You know its wrong, but eventually you put your tongue on it."
bigblockford79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04412 seconds with 11 queries