Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Michigan Jeep Girl Build
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2011, 06:54 AM   #307
curbdog17
Mini Van

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristavsmichigan View Post
I had a issue with a brand and a big money brand with getting the package and the product being torn up stained and scratched. And I had to email photos to summit racing and they sent ups to pick up two days later and another day or so the new product was here. I can't say what it is until after Christmas because it's my boyfriends gift and he's on here. But I also took and saved the photos I couldn't believe a product like this could get past a shipping guy for the amount I paid and who it was by. ( not Smitty) I will update the name after Xmas. Also I ordered from jc Whitney I believe. Their customer service rep was really helpful and ray from Smitty I spent a lot of phone time with plus he's pretty chill he knows the vendor most likely will charge me and cause a hassle since it's been over a year now and I don't have the original bumper from them anymore. I've found most time I have really good reps and not to be sexist but I hate getting a girl this is one time when I need a man who knows what's up .

Page generated in 0.07093 seconds with 20 queries