Originally Posted by InTeRnEt_RyAn
did you come down on price or sell it? My DD might be sold if this were available for the right price.
^ he's correct sorry i never got around to changing the add, i had decided to keep her at least through winter but i am really wanting a car again and so once again thinking of letting her go. If u'r still looking shoot me an offer and maybe we can work something out.