Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Michigan Jeep Girl Build
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 05:01 PM   #265
stereoguy
2jz NO SH*T!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hello Krista! Welcome to Great Lakes 4x4! I like your Jeep ,it is a nice mild jeep build. I don't own a Jeep but I drive a mild Toyota . I find the more I get into wheeling the more I hate bolt on stuff. I have the painted fender flares and I loved them at first, now they are GAY and I'm taking them off and getting the sawzall out . I have built a lot of my truck mods and I have paid for a lot of my trucks mods. Either way it is still the way I like it . I didn't do my 5.29's in my axles I paid to have them done. I also had my sas done to my truck. I have to say If non of us (including Becky) had not paid for the things we wanted done ,someone in the 4x4 crowd would be homeless and starving now. I chose my battles wisely on what I build and what I pay someone else for. You will find that most of the people on this site are actually very nice their E penises just get a little big at times . If you can take the massive shit that's dished out here it is really a fun site to be on and there are a lot of interesting characters . Thick skin is needed too. Good luck on your build . Oh, and I have some fabulous wet okole seat covers on my shit, They make my ass feel at home.
stereoguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07243 seconds with 20 queries