Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The GOP sees the Evangelical Christians as the Wack Jobs that they are!
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #14
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey
I can't joke with people I know personally? I use this site to socialize with people I don't get to see very often. I don't use it as the forum for political discussions using such professional and trusted sites such as www.crooksandliars.com. I'm not getting hard-ons over stupid poorly written political articles.

When's the last time you added anything on here about repairing a vehicle or wheeling? Join a goddamn political forum.
feel free to joke with your friends. you said i'm wasting my time reading articles about politics, i'm saying you're wasting your time making gay jokes about your friends. so...what? I think i'm gaining a little more insight into the world by doing this rather than making gay jokes, but feel free to do whatever you want online, just don't diss me for what I choose to do, and talk about. I don't know a lot about repairing cars, that's why i'm on this site, if i have questions with that stuff. I know that basics, stuff that pretty much everybody on here knows. so anyway, this is the political forum right????
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06048 seconds with 20 queries