Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

post your trailer

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  ScOoTeR 
#1 · (Edited)
well we have a sled post. since the trailers cost almost as much as the sled, post a picture of your trailer up...
i have a 7x28 all aluminum inline. need to find a picture though.

#5 ·
i kinda miss my flip up trailer. my new one is nice but it is a little too big sometimes.

#7 ·
i sent a picture of my trailer to butler to post for me. but he was kinda busy yesterday...

#9 ·
I am trailerless right now. I was hoping to find a used 4 or five place enclosed this summer, but being gone all year kinda put the hurt on that plan. I almost bought a 27' Legend inline, but missed it by a couple hours.

I've also been looking for a tin top two place tilt, but I want a twelve footer, and haven't found any for decent prices lately.

Tilts sure are nice for day trips/after work rides.

#12 ·
Here's my freshly rebuilt trailer. I have about $900 dollars into it, I use it mostly for the quads and bikes during the summer but it will do in a pinch to get my sled around.

Although, I plan to just mooch of my cousins. One has a nice enclosed v-nose 4 place and the other has a flip up. I would hate to have to use an open trailer in the winter with all the road salt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.