Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Intelligent Design thread.
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2005, 07:11 AM   #78
Lothos
KD8GKB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Lothos Send a message via AIM to Lothos Send a message via Yahoo to Lothos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman
Miff and i was watching a show the other night , the shroud of torin which covered jesus , well not really its proven to be about 1300 years to new for that ! I think religion has hurt its self with people like me by creating so many false items they swore was real .

Your claiming evolution is just as bad with false evidence . I dont think so , ya theres holes in the theroy that can not be proven . Thats not the same as making up crap like the relgious side has done to " prove " there point falsly .

When we find cavemen , or ice men that fills in large spots of evolution it pretty much swings my oppinion as to wich theroy is reasonable .

religion requires " faith " wich is another way of saying you must beleave in what is not real or you must agree with that you can never substantiate . I dont have the faith to do that . I see zero prove here yet on evolution i see some facts . A matter of resonable deduction to me .:gman:

Marv, you need to get more coffee in ya before you start posting about religion in the morning :D
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05411 seconds with 20 queries