Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Intelligent Design thread.
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2005, 08:02 AM   #77
Deke

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandman
Miff and i was watching a show the other night , the shroud of torin which covered jesus , well not really its proven to be about 1300 years to new for that ! I think religion has hurt its self with people like me by creating so many false items they swore was real .

Your claiming evolution is just as bad with false evidence . I dont think so , ya theres holes in the theroy that can not be proven . Thats not the same as making up crap like the relgious side has done to " prove " there point falsly .

When we find cavemen , or ice men that fills in large spots of evolution it pretty much swings my oppinion as to wich theroy is reasonable .

religion requires " faith " wich is another way of saying you must beleave in what is not real or you must agree with that you can never substantiate . I dont have the faith to do that . I see zero prove here yet on evolution i see some facts . A matter of resonable deduction to me .:gman:

See heres the way I look at it all if you put them side by side.

Evolution. Its got the logical approach. The stuff that is there has good scientific theory behind it. And there are still "holes" in the over all theory.

ID. All the stuff thats in there is hearsay. You can put any sort of science applied to it. Its all touchy feely stuff and when you want to look at something on a technical leval, it just doesnt work.
Deke is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06621 seconds with 20 queries