Old October 19th, 2006, 10:06 AM   #5
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuffMan
That's not being very diverse of you.

While I don't personally buy into the "Evangelical (or fundamentalist) Christian" approach to things, that doesn't make them "whack jobs". They're entitled to their beliefs, just like Muslims, Jews, Druids, Wiccans, and Democrats.

I've been a conservative my entire adult life, and never bought into the media's repeated assertion that "conservative" = "religious right". It's little suprise that many leading conservatives aren't "EC's". Just like all of the wealthy liberals who pretend to like and care about the plight of blacks - it's all BS to pander to a solid, liberal voting block.

As P.J. O'Rourke once observed, "all politicians are whores".
I have never said that Repubs=EC. I think that the EC are the extremists. You do not like the extremist muslims, well I do not like extremist christians. The American Taliban. I just thought that bringing to light that the Bush Administration is not following through for some of their biggest supporters. I find that quite interesting , do you?

oh and GM, why have you not gotten a job with MAD magazine, you have the funniest jokes!?
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05200 seconds with 11 queries