Got my new B&M pan a couple weeks ago. Stock depth. I had a thought about gluing some kind of cheap lift together with parts I already have or need to get. Need to rework shocks and mounts so they still work with the screwing around but then I ran some numbers and figured out that I would be ahead just getting the lift I'm after instead of butchering something together to get me by. I will still need a SYE regardless of what happens. I still need to stare at the front a while to see if I can play with bumpstops so the upper arms won't crash into the exhaust.
So it still sits, waiting on money.
Cliffs: Random thoughts/brain dump.