Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - SOLD 4 FOA Remote Reservoir 2.5" Diameter 10" Travel Shocks SOLD
View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #1
JohnnyJ
Low Range Drifter

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Default SOLD 4 FOA Remote Reservoir 2.5" Diameter 10" Travel Shocks SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

4 FOA Remote Reservoir 2.5" Diameter 10" Travel Smooth Body Shocks $400

I would like to sell all four together rather than splitting up into pairs. Original prices on these with shipping was $780, and that was without spare parts. If you pick them up, I can charge them with nitrogen for you.

All shocks have the high temp option and 1.5" mount width. Compressed length 18.25", Extended length 28.25". They are running Lucas S2 (5wt) Race Shock Oil that has 3 races on them.

Front shocks: (in picture on left)
Compression Valve Firm (0.020 shims)
Rebound Valve Extra Light (0.008 shims)

Rear Shocks: (in picture on right)
Compression Valve Firm (0.020 shims)
Rebound Valve Light (0.010 shims)

Also have some extra shims that I'll pass along. 1 new pair of Medium (0.015) shims, and 1 pair of used Extra Light (0.008) shims. I also have some other spare parts from rebuilding left I will throw in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOA
Our remote reservoir shock is one of our most popular. Take our 2.5 DOM steel body, add High Pressure cast shock ends with cast in spherical bearings, revalvable and rebuildable piston/shim arrangement plus our hardened chrome 7/8 shaft....combine that with our large body floating piston remote reservoir, and you have a winning combo. The remote reservoir ensures consistent performance for demanding off-roading. We offer these shocks with the industry standard Buna-N seals...good for up to 250 degrees. For racing and extra heavy use, we recommend upgrading to our High Temp option. Get Viton seals and an extra heavy duty piston wear band for temps up to 400 degrees.

-Recommended charge-
reservoir- 150-250psi

Pickup in Hartland near M-59 and US-23 or you pay shipping. Paypal or cash or trade.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by JohnnyJ; December 1st, 2011 at 12:24 AM. Reason: SOLD

Page generated in 0.07074 seconds with 20 queries