View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2011, 12:06 AM   #16
xj bmx
SLAYER!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xj bmx Send a message via Skype™ to xj bmx

So, we got the motor installed and (what i thought) ready to go the morning of the trip to the mounds, drove it around the block for the frirst time since the lift and engine swap, decide its good and head out. Well luckily my friends BII's trans starts pissing fluid on the way there so we turnaround and re plan in 2 weeks.

Now i say luckily becaus found that the engine had 12q of oil in it (i think the guy said it was empty) but stupid me for not checking. So i flushed the motor, tightened up the loose ends (every thing on the thing) and went wheeling on oct 30th.

Checking the newly gained (not alot) flecks. Also making sure everything clears everything else wile maxed out

We are posers, but im better at it.

Shitty vid of me doing the little course.
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...=VIDEO0024.mp4

After that we headed to the trails and I got gnar stuck, took alot of yanks from my friend to free me.

My girl sad that all her stuff on the floor washed to the back haha.

So after all that we headed home, well on the way I noticed my jeep started to sound like our old clark HiLo at work. Knowing it was my rear pinion bearing ill pulled the rear drive shaft and continued home in front wheel drive.
Well after a few miles I started to feel the rear end catching and locking for a split second, I hoped off the freeway and made it home on main roads.

So instead of fixing a turd 27spline C8.25 the next weekend I bought this from jeepinxj boy 21

This brings us up to date.
xj bmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06255 seconds with 11 queries