Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - The Walking Dead *official thread*
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM   #184
bbaXJ
Yooper In Training

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bbaXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I'm honestly a little meh on this whole season so far. While its been entertaining it doesn't seem like its been nearly as exciting as the first season. It seems like every episode has been like maybe 1 or 2 exciting things then 50 minutes of .

Is AMC just trying to stretch the storyline out so they can milk this for a few seasons more?

Based on what was said they really aren't following the comic that closely anymore so why can't they throw a little more action in there?
Agreed. I'm hoping they'll at least bust out something good for next week's midseason finale and really get things moving and leave us wanting more for the rest of the season. Hopefully there'll be a lot more action come spring....guess we'll see.

Does the little girl go missing in the comic or is that just on the show? If so, do they find her? I notice that some other comic related details are starting to come along....Rick knows about the Shane BS, Carl is learning to shoot, Andrea is becoming a good shooter, etc.
bbaXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05703 seconds with 20 queries