Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Lame ass XJ build. Never going to leave the driveway.
View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #1
xj bmx
SLAYER!!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xj bmx Send a message via Skype™ to xj bmx
Default Lame ass XJ build. Never going to leave the driveway.

Caution lots of SPELLING and GRAMMAR fuck ups.

Current state.

6-25-2013

20130505_135926

The Jeep is a 1992 Cherokee Laredo, I bought this in 2006 after my '94 Cherokees maiden wheeling trip to the mounds and some douche hit me head on on the way home and totaled it.

So the plans for my Jeep have changed from when I started, from budget minded, to fukc it, just buy what I want since it hasn't moved in forever anyway theres no reson not to save a bit more for what I want. Through I want to keep it pretty simple, and easily serviceable when needed. Also working in a fab shop helps a ton when I need something whipped up if I dont feel like buying it, or it doesn't exist.

Any who on to pictures, and crap.

This is her the day I brought it home, a rust free Cherokee from Tennessee for $1500 and had about 180k on her, when I got it it dident run properly the guy thought it needed a fuel pump but it was just the tps, a quick swap from my 94 and she was running perfect.

Now at this time I was working at Pappa Romanos, this was my DD so not only did I have shit income, I had to keep it working everyday.

This is after the Terraflex 2" Spacer/Shackle BB from my '94
http://www.teraflex.biz/xj-cherokee-...get-boost.html

Fenders off

Doors off.(front only for now)

Slight trimming and 31"x10.5" Dakota M/Ts

Flexing in the ally behind my house. I was so cool.

Stuff!

This was the extent of suspension and tire mods for the next few years since i was makeing about $250 every two weeks, so i started adding little shit to it.

Super cool mag light storage.

Decided to cut off the 4wd lever and add this guy, much easier to shift in and out of 4wd.

Tore the guts out and Hurculined it.

That was about the extent of that for about 2 years of wheeling and DD, untill i got a real job and bought a DD and made this just a straight toy.

Last edited by xj bmx; May 1st, 2014 at 06:24 AM.
xj bmx is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07856 seconds with 20 queries