View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #12
1slo_camaro
LONG STORY SHORT, IM 23

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep_Shaun View Post
i would prefer a trailer if we can get one, but it all depends on if i get it ready enough and what else is going on that weekend and stuff.. you know the 27th is a sunday right...

ok if you can find a trailer ill drag it... and yea Nick's boys bday is saturday and he cant leave the town, so i figured id try and be nice for everyone and plan on sunday so he can rid to. hopefully hell have his 4wd back together..

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbdog17 View Post
You must have never been to RandV because there are a trails for all level vehicals, including stock. and they have mud if that what your into. but I dont think you should not go to the parks because you have a stock jeep. You will have alot of fun there.'
Im sure you will have fun at the kids in the mud too. but dont let your jeep size hold you back I would say that most of the jeep at the parks are on 33's or 35's Not 44's.

and no i havent been to R&V i just always seen pics and stories and it seemed like it was wayyyy more then a stocker type rig park... im only a 3in on 31s... but id be willing to give it a try. just the other day i got my jeep driveable (death wobble) again friday so now im ready to make the trip and see how shes doing thanks tho
1slo_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04649 seconds with 11 queries