Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Kids in the Mudd 11/27
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #11
curbdog17
Mini Van

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro View Post
we can throw it on the dolly and just split gas on the way down and back, and from what i read in another thread is some nice mud runs, small logs roads but all flat no hills.... i just figured i wanted to go somewhere before i left, and to me im embarrassed to take my wittle jeep to somewhere big like R&V and everything else. like when i think of those my mind screams big ass jeeps on 44s and shit like that lol.... i would be a trail flea they would hook their winch up as im driving and pull me out of their way hahaha and kids in the mudd seems more like a stock friendly ish place
You must have never been to RandV because there are a trails for all level vehicals, including stock. and they have mud if that what your into. but I dont think you should not go to the parks because you have a stock jeep. You will have alot of fun there.'
Im sure you will have fun at the kids in the mud too. but dont let your jeep size hold you back I would say that most of the jeep at the parks are on 33's or 35's Not 44's.
curbdog17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05772 seconds with 20 queries