Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Coultergeist Walks Off Set
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 07:42 PM   #8
jamiesann

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

duffman i am sure you heard how "free thinking" U of M is and they love to say diversity enriches the learning experience so much that whites with superior every thing are denied admission for minorities. Well about 1 1/2 years ago the republican club needed a professor to chair their organization. While i belive U of M is mostly liberal democrat, there HAS to be a republican professor there, and one wishing to help the cause. I know there is. Problem they can not let it be known, being a open communist would be more socially acceptable and harm your career less than being a republican. Anyways the republican club had to go to Maddona University to find a republican professor willing to chair their organization. Diveristy is only good if it hurts hard working middle class and upper class whites, affirmative action doesn not seek to "up lift" poor whites, and does nothign to address the success of affluent blacks.

I know LOTS of blacks that are multi millionaires, and many of their kids get full scholarships to public universities for so so grades simply because they are black. And their black daughters forger about it. If you are a black female from a rich family you own the world. You have managed to combine a lifetime get out of free card, a pull it anytime race card, call anyone a racist card, and yet you had all the accomdations and advantages of a trust fund white male. Affirmative action does not address this. They dont want to. They hate whites, they hate success, they hate capitalism.

Last edited by jamiesann; October 17th, 2006 at 07:50 PM.
jamiesann is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05889 seconds with 20 queries