Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Coultergeist Walks Off Set
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 06:58 PM   #4
mikesova
My 4x4 is a Subaru.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to mikesova

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova
You agree with 80% of what she says??? Holy shit. Ok, i'm going to have to come up with some Coulterisms and see what you think.

"If you wanted to teach people about the great things about America, a college campus is the last place you’d send them. Even fanatical Muslim terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do." Ann Coulter -- CPAC conference, 2002

(talking about the airlines' mistreatment of an Arab-American Secret Service agent) "This man should not be allowed near the president with a loaded gun. At the least, he's an immature nut. At worst, he's a ticking time bomb, in a simmering rage at America's supposed mistreatment of Muslims.

These alleged civil liberties concerns have only one purpose: to give Muslims a cushion for another attack on America. There is no principled basis for opposition to using Arab appearance as a factor in airport screening procedures." -- Ann Coulter's "If the profile fits...," 1/10/02

i gotta scoot to class, i'll find some more.
mikesova is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05781 seconds with 20 queries