We were out in the garage the other night and did not make much forward progress, but we got one thing done. We are trying out a new control arm design. I think this will work great because speedholes rock.
We spent most of the evening staring and thinking about how to get as much up travel as possible. One thing became obvious and that's the original bridge over the pig and the stock track bar mount must go.
This weekend I hope to strip the old brackets off the axle, and most of them off the frame, but some like these lowers seem to help show where the axle went stock, so I'll have to leave a little behind.
Shocks, tube, and rod ends should all be on order.