Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - My New 91 EX500
Thread: My New 91 EX500
View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2011, 08:49 PM   #19
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post

- Glad to hear you're scraped up and nothing worse - God was looking out for you! :)
I'm glad too. Finding out that Bruised ribs are not fun. Sneezing is not my favorite thing to do right now.

November 10, 2011.

I put the bike (or what's left of it) into our storage unit today. I'm still unsure if I'm goign to continue to ride or not. Either way, I'll probably end up fixing it up enough to, at least, sell it.

I made it my goal to ride till the first Snow fall which was today. I almost made it! Only a few days early. The bike needs a decent amount of work done to it to get it rideable agian.

The Good news, It actually still runs. I started it for about 30 second yesterday during lunch. Then shut it off because it has very little coolant in it. I wish I could have properly winterized it but time just wasn't on my side. Not to mention I didn't feel like changing the oil with bruised ribs, a sprained wrist and scrapes on all four corners (knees and elbows). I may take care of that in a few weeks after I heel up.

I'll keep you guys posted if I start working on it this winter.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08048 seconds with 20 queries