Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - We are the 1 Percent
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #18
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweak177 View Post
That's just Stevo, he calls everyone and everything a fag or a faggot. Take it with a grain of salt. But I do understand what he is talking about. It's the same thing as our Detroiters who bitch and moan about their living situations and lack of jobs and money but are are rolling around on 24's. If the opportunity is there to better yourself and your living and you don't jump on that, then you desreve to live the way that you have been. And as far as the excuse of the conditions in Africa not allowing them to better themselves, you always have an option. It may not be an easy one, but you always have an alternative. There are plenty of right off the boat Africans bettering themselves here in Michigan with no one to depend on but themselves.
Oh, I know it's just how Steveo is. I was trying to be funny. Doesn't always work.

I still don't think a starving child in africa has the opportunity to hop on a boat and come to the USA. Most don't make it past 10.

My wife and I participated in a Vollyball Tourney that raised money for Mosquito nets. They also had a little speaker guy talk about his mission trips over there. The parents over there are so grateful for a 12 dollar net. They usually try and cram as many of thier children into them as they can. They're grateful because if they didn't have those nets (that they have no access to with out the missionary) they'd loose thier kids to some simply curable disease. They just don't have the same options as we do.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06171 seconds with 20 queries