Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - We are the 1 Percent
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:50 AM   #15
tweak177
Say what?!?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
I love the USA. I'm confused on why this makes me a fag. Doesn't make sense to me? You 'hate' our country so you're a homosexual? is that what you're trying to say? I'm confused.

You may not like it, but there is a difference then poverty and third worldness. Poverty you can usually get out of, You have may have the resources but you squander them on stupid things. Like drugs. Third worldness (because I can't think of a better word) you don't have the resources or the way of getting them. Not because you're selling your stuff for drugs but because you just have nothing.

Also, I've found that most people that call other people tools are, in fact, the bigger tool them selves.
That's just Stevo, he calls everyone and everything a fag or a faggot. Take it with a grain of salt. But I do understand what he is talking about. It's the same thing as our Detroiters who bitch and moan about their living situations and lack of jobs and money but are are rolling around on 24's. If the opportunity is there to better yourself and your living and you don't jump on that, then you desreve to live the way that you have been. And as far as the excuse of the conditions in Africa not allowing them to better themselves, you always have an option. It may not be an easy one, but you always have an alternative. There are plenty of right off the boat Africans bettering themselves here in Michigan with no one to depend on but themselves.
tweak177 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08721 seconds with 20 queries