Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2011 duramax?
Thread: 2011 duramax?
View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #32
lauriat

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just got back from dealer. To clear things up a little more I was going to be buying the truck for him and using it when I wanted to tow/haul the dogs around. I tow with my 2010hd gasser a couple times a months right now going to the UP and back (4 spot enclosed, 2200lbs empty). I also have a 24 liberator that I tow in the summer. I also tow a couple jeeps around in the summer everynow and then on a tri axle trailer. My dad has decided that he doesn't want a crew cab right now though. I may still trade my truck and get this one though. It is a short bed but still longer then the half tons. After I told my friend that my dad didn't want it he offered to throw in a free 6.5" bds lift. I know the cost of ownership is more but I rarely keep a truck long enough to worry about major repairs. So right now I can get the truck lifted and have to buy my own wheels and tires and have a smaller monthly payment then my current 2010 2500hd gasser.
lauriat is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07648 seconds with 20 queries