Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Best diesel 3/4 ton truck of the BIG 3
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2006, 02:09 AM   #137
sQUEAK003
Irish R&B Singer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i work at an airport...for our de-ice truck they decided to run with a f-450....its haulin at least 5000lbs of de-ice fluid and a detroit diesel plus pumps and heaters and a boom for the tall planes......all in all prolly 12000lbs.....it runs great and u wouldn't even know all that was in there untill u go around corners and it wants to tip due to being top heavy......other than that it runs awsome.....but it also is running on jet fuel......which after learning how jet fuel becomes jet fuel....all it is if filtered diesel fuel.....pumped into the tanks as diesel and out at jet fuel....funny how that works but hey....the truck runs great and i would say im not unsatisfied with the ford....and if any of u diesel guys want to see what kind of power your truck really makes run a tank of jet fuel through it.....run much better, stronger, and cleaner then diesel and it wont hurt anything, we run it in all of our ground equipment, trucks, tractors, generators, etc....also if u have a torpedo heater it burns good in them too

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-us/306663.png

CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK_4xCustoms View Post
cunt punt, it's like a reset switch for women.

Last edited by sQUEAK003; October 17th, 2006 at 02:12 AM.
sQUEAK003 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04959 seconds with 20 queries