Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - SOLD
View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #1
fishyoo7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - SOLD

Thinking about changing vehicles. Paid in full, title in hand. I don't have to sell, but for the right price I will. I am the original owner. It is my daily driver and it moves my family of 5 around nicely - you can put 3 car seats across the back seat.

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 3.8L, Auto, power windows and locks, factory remote start, new stock tires, new rear pads. Warn front winch bumper, Warn rear bumper with tire swing, Warn rock sliders. Also have Mopar tube side steps in the garage. Silvania Ultra headlight bulbs. Hard and soft top and a top liner. It is my daily driver, 90 miles round trip. 63,XXX miles. It will be sold with a winch, but I may keep the power plant. Has a trailer hitch, 4 pin and 7 pin wiring and wired for a brake controller. It has a 2.5" rough country spacer lift that includes shock spacers and rear track bar relocation bracket. I am keeping the Warn lights on top of the front bumper.

This Jeep has been off-road and it does good. No body damage to speak off, just some branch marks, and a small dent in the hood from something falling on it in the garage. Interior is in good shape. No rust.

$23,500. No Trades. Fenton, MI

Craig.

Last edited by fishyoo7; August 14th, 2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Price Drop from $25,000

Page generated in 0.05838 seconds with 20 queries