Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Intelligent Design thread.
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #63
Lothos
KD8GKB

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Lothos Send a message via AIM to Lothos Send a message via Yahoo to Lothos

Yes, there are holes in evolution. That's not the question or concern. yes Inteligent Design has some valid points. The issue here is:

1. ID is being mentioned as an alternative to students without any prepared material to be taught in schools as an alternative.

2. Religious groups push and pressure for ID being mentioned with the premise that a supreme being is involved AND a miracle of that being's doing has occured in the creation.

I too can see some inteligence as to the order of things and balance in nature. I have no explanation for it, but as a hard physical science you cannot depend on me to believe a supreme being did this or that without some means of tying it to physical evidence or compensating similarities to other concrete backed evidence.

A science that cannot be methodically researched and/or proven/follwed is not a science.
Lothos is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04515 seconds with 20 queries