Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Intelligent Design thread.
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2005, 02:33 PM   #56
87'YJ
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke
Have you seen the animal kingdom tree? Please dont take this as insulting your education but as with a normal tree its trunks down to a single stalk. thats...the begining. There are many branches off on their own and many connected into the tree. There are thousands and thousands of variations. We are still to this day discovering new species. Isnt it conciable(sp) that we just havent found those links yet?
You are talking about micro-evolution not MACRO-evolution. MACRO-evolution states that their are large jumps between species lines by mutation. MICRO-evolution is just change within species...which I do believe in. These are very different topics. One is fact, the other is unproven theory. We are talkingabout MACRO-evolution.

I do not take that as an insult to my education. I actually take it as a complement because you just proved why it is important to know what your talking about!! You guys really need to bring some good arguements to the table here. I'm getting bored
87'YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06614 seconds with 20 queries