Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - limited time offer. 03 rubicon priced to sell
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #1
varanus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default limited time offer. 03 rubicon priced to sell

ok heres the deal.. i just got accepted to take a training course for a high paying job which means i need to quit my current job. however i just bough a new suv last week and i need to sell mu rubi to keep up the payments or i cant take the course or the suv gets repoed.

2003 jeep rubicon wheeler, she wheels great but dont expect to fit in outside the ritz carlten
4" lift using i believe re springs in the rear
bronco springs in front
previous owner figured out how to use the lockers in 4hi before the general jeep public figured out the easy way under the dash, effective but not a stealth approach
33" mtz tires
brand new rims with only 800km on them
bw pocket flares
cheap paint job so when you scratch it u can fix it for $7 with matching spray can
4.0l 5sp
currently running a cherry bomb with cat delete
after market deck
rear is full spooled from previous owner
jeep is in ontario. this is a limited time sale, if i cant take the course im not selling the jeep. $6750 with rims and tires and $6000 with winter studdeds and steelies. it has 106000 km ( about 62k miles) no rust at all and was certified and inspected 1st week of sept. although you will need a cat converter which i can give you to get it certified yourself

Last edited by varanus; October 25th, 2011 at 10:31 AM.
varanus is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07205 seconds with 20 queries