Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Organised Religion or the Devil in disguise?
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #33
L4CX
Out for the Summer!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu6 View Post
So tell me Christian solider what have you done to stop the Roman Catholic Pedophile ring your Christian beliefs condone and the whole Holocaust denial thing turning your collective backs on Millions of Women and Children while they Starved to Death because you all were to busy counting Nazi Gold
For the record, I wasn't alive during the Holocaust.
I'm only 26.
I'm also not Roman Catholic.

I give to charities very often and have sponsored children through world vision. I've raised hundreds of Dollars for that organization and others that impact children and families everywhere. The Tithe that I give at church allows the church to help out the community in many ways. Not to mentio the multiple missionaries that our specific church sponsors. Mostly people helping people in third world countries.

All those things are things that you'll find most Christians doing that go to church. Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, ETC. That's what WE'VE done. What have you done?

I understand you were just ranting but we're just trying to have a conversation. Not yelling, not Debating, just talking. It's what we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScOoTeR View Post
Seriously.

Calling someone a "Catholic" and attributing everything horrid ever performed in.......................
That's what I was trying to get at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snafu6 View Post
Thank you for your well thought out response and yes I am guilty as hell for stereotyping a group and taking my frustrations out on them with out considering we are all individuals with the free will to do as we please

I am truly sorry if anyone was offended by my rant it was not meant to be a personal attack but I went there anyways removing all doubt is snafu an idiot

Thank you for the reality check my ego could stand to be knocked down more often than not
Wasn't offended, just wanted to talk about why you thought that. Still interested to find out.
L4CX is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.31862 seconds with 20 queries