View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #25
snafu6
FTW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschaffer66 View Post
I have a Problem With people That Capitalize non proper Nouns inside Of Sentences.

I know, its for emphasis right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Kerwin View Post
Your proposal is to toss out the baby with the bathwater then?

P.S. Are you a troll?

k thx bi
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4CX View Post
We kind of have to tolerate it because of our constitution though. Do you have issue with perversions of other organized things, or just Religions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aber61 View Post
I would say troll. A troll that believes what he has been told about organized religion(Christianity) without actually studying the truth behind what Christians believe.
I call out your Pedophile Child Raping Holocaust denying Religion and this is the discourse?

What do Christians believe?? That a Nazi youth Pope whom from his exalted throne condones and protects from prosecution the Rape of thousands of innocents by the men of your so called Christian belief will lead you all into Heaven some day

So tell me Christian solider what have you done to stop the Roman Catholic Pedophile ring your Christian beliefs condone and the whole Holocaust denial thing turning your collective backs on Millions of Women and Children while they Starved to Death because you all were to busy counting Nazi Gold

hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun

1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. A person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

See you all in Hell at least I earned my ticket, to burn as a hypocrite pedophile worshiping fool in a circle of Hell even the Devil himself avoids has got to suck

Good luck with that whole pearly gate thing you figure is your reward I don't Think the old man is going to be impressed as you are of your Christian beliefs and the hell on earth it has spawned
snafu6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06693 seconds with 11 queries