Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 95 jeep grand cherokee lifted <UPDATED><NEW PRICE>
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #1
serpentz28
It Happens...just jump it

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 95 jeep grand cherokee lifted <UPDATED><NEW PRICE>

$2500.00 I need to move and need cash asap

The Good: 4.0l I6, 8.5mm streetfire msd wires, livewire cap/rotor, screaming ignition coil, platinum plugs, throttle body spacer, 63mm throttle body, 4.5" lift, 33x12.5 dayton timberline mt with 50% tread on nice aluminum wheels, rock slides, very little rust, drivers door has latching welded in from PO, tinted windows, lsd in front, 4:56 gears, brand new nitro skyjacker shocks, brand new skyjacker front lower control arms, brand new studs in rear axle shafts.

The Bad: Reece mount rotted and broken in the rear. No front bumper. There is mud on the dash...lol. It's a wheeler and was driven as such. As well there are scratches on the roof...which I never noticed before, some minor dents on it. It's not a show jeep. It's a get in a go jeep.

HOWEVER it drives straight down the road, it pulls 22 mpg when your driving "nicely" as it was my DD for a bit. It is a very capable rig and has been a blast to drive since I fixed everything. But I have my eye on something else right now and need the cash to get it. I will upload some new pics in the next day or so once I can get to a computer with highspeed.

mirage_labor@live.com

I am asking 4500.00 obo. It's had a lot of goodies put into it, a little computer work done to it and for a "stock" 4.0l, we made it make power :D Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by serpentz28; April 21st, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
serpentz28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06327 seconds with 20 queries