Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Cain, "gay is a choice"
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #41
kickstand
sHaMoNe!

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter9 View Post
Being gay is always and has always been 100% choice, so is being straight, being bi, a murderer, a sociopath, an asshole, a bitch or a retard on GL4X4.

How hard is it for anyone to understand this?????

You are born with certain things you cannot change, color (unless you are MJ), nationality, etc. Everything from there is your choice, do as you choose to, but be prepared to suffer the consequences or those same decisions.
Seriously?

Not everything is not your choice. Did you choose to like the taste of steak, or chicken, or do you just naturally not like it? I know I didn't choose to not like drinking coffee, I tasted it and i did not like it.

Certain things in life are certainly choice, and you can make the choice to fight your natural feelings, much like my friend did. He chose to "want" to be straight, he forced it, but he has point blank told me that he does not have nearly the attraction to a good looking woman as he does to a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
You can say it, but I don't believe it.
I agree, you can not choose attraction, but you can choose not to act on it, you can block it out of your mind, you can repress the feelings because you know that you are married and committed to your wife, and to varying degrees i would say you can almost eliminate the attraction, but I don't think you could ever totally eliminate it.
kickstand is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05869 seconds with 20 queries