View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #10
snafu6
FTW

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryann View Post
There is no hell.. earth is hell
"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven."
John Milton

Took me years to understand what Milton was trying to convey, Free Will what a beautiful gift from a Loving Father every second of every day our choices shape the environment we live in. Heaven or Hell is completely up to us Live the Golden Rule and life seems to flow doors just open when you live for the right reasons. "Love thy neighbor"

No Rest for the Wicked, just could not understand why the more seriously I took things the harder the rules became. I was living for the wrong reasons "The Love of Money" Had it all but Piece of Mind. Living the rock star life style only works so long before you find the edge of the abyss with nowhere to go but down, does one look up and realize it was my perception of things that had brought me to this Hell nothing less nothing more

Heaven or Hell is our decision every second of every day I do not believe it to be a destination for playing lip service every Sunday then acting a fool the rest of the week
snafu6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05672 seconds with 11 queries