Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Large Offroad Jeep Streaker Go Kart*Like New* For Sale or Trade
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #1
brent1024

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default Large Offroad Jeep Streaker Go Kart*Like New* For Sale or Trade

This a cool large Offroad Jeep Streaker Go Kart. This is not home built but a sweet manufactured unit. Practically new. My son drove it once, scared the be-jesus out of him and its sat in our shop covered up since. I have taken it and driven it every once in a while just to keep it running other than its sat since new. Large, just fits in the back of a full size pickup truck bed. Full fiberglass Jeep body, Steel front and back roll bars and bumpers, Dual adjustable seat with seat belts, 5HP Briggs Performance engine, Dual rear Rotors and calipers, Atv tires and steel rims. Very quick! Not for small toddlers (unless they love to wheel quick!) Paid $3000 new. Asking $1800/OBO or trade for something cool. Looking for cool rims for our JK Unlimited or maybe a Jeep or FJ40 project. Will entertain all offers. Just let me know what you've got. Might even do a newer cool snowmobile. Just throw it out, worst I can say is no. May add cash to a cool trade! Check out pics at: http://photobucket.com/bigdogcustom
Can also email questions and for more pics at: bopinioned@yahoo.com
Located in Granger Indiana and can deliver within a reasonable distance
brent1024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06951 seconds with 20 queries