View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2006, 08:38 AM   #28
Yetti
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

You say the DNR doesn't keep count but I know thats not true. they have even put traffic counters on the trails (those black hose things) so I know they are just playing dumb. a side from that the state doesn't want to license ORVs with a number & plate so they may continue to denie the numbers of people who are doing the right thing. I brought this Rep Sheltowns attention in one of my letters. if this state could/would plate ORVs then the majority of offenders would be able to kept low. if you have number plates then someone would see it and turn you in. right now its very hard to identify anyone on a quad or bike doing damage or littering. whats worse is the trash that being dumped in the trails is more likely people who don't use them. one of the worst seasons is hunting season. because just about every swinging dick heads out and they don't care where they leave a mess. they figure nature will take care of it, I have seen it first hand. there seems to be no limit to the mess people will make for US to clean up.
plus now you have people building meth labs in the woods leaving toxic dumps, its just getting worse.

Last edited by Yetti; October 15th, 2006 at 08:41 AM.
Yetti is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04247 seconds with 11 queries