Got my long arm parts in from Ruff Stuff Specialties.
2) 3/4x3/4 Heims, 5/8s bore. (uppers)
2) 7/8x7/8 Heims, 3/4 bore. (lowers)
2) Sleeved bushings (lowers)
1) 6' piece of 1.75x.25 DOM tube. (lowers)
1) 3' piece of 1.5x.25 DOM tube. (uppers)
I have enough rod ends to build a 4 link, but only enough tube to build a 3 link. Still debating on what I want. After some research, I went with some smaller tube and heim joints over the traditional 1.25 heims and 2x.25 DOM. My arms will be fairly short and I'm not running 1 tons and 40s on this so I don't think I will have a problem. They will save a little weight and not look as bulky under the rig.