Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - Dear nuggets.
Thread: Dear nuggets.
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #16
Nuggets
I fix stuff!

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
I apologise for upsetting your on the matter of your mother. I am honestly sorry for your loss, opinions on her finacial problems aside. Please stop the nonsense you are posting, it does not do you or your character justice. I am going to act the way I do, but you shouldnt be acting that way as well, especially when there are people on here who like you and care enough that they will give their money for your cause.
Well I finally read your first post. As a show if honest intent, please remove the posts that insult her. The "I don't build monuments to foolishness" post and all the ones that are negative to her. I will then in turn remove all the ones I have posted being an e-douche and the one addressing your insults.

I am glad you finally grasp the seriousness of your actions. Before I got pissed off, I tried to treat you in a civil manner, like true men do. Think about the repercussions of your actions in the future.

As a show of faith, I am going to remove all my posts in this thread. If you don't follow through, my bipolar ass is going to behave like steveo on steroids.
Nuggets is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06160 seconds with 20 queries