Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - group wants to ban studs in mi
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #23
barry1me
Just another day

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstand View Post
I don't understand where a track with that tall of paddles (or whatever the technical term is) would do you any good where a stud is useful.

I think of using a stud on hardpack or ice, and a paddle track like that in deep snow.
where and how we ride we dont use studded tracks....we dont ride trails as I have seen and been part of to many accidents and we take no part in trail riding in michigan anymore.

I agree by the way that there are a lot of disprestful idiots on sleds that dont care about others, and will burn out with there studded tracks. I have only been to the UP a few times in the summer, but when I was there I didnt see every hotel booked solid full with bikers, as I do almost every single weekend in the winter with snowmobilers. Im not trying to argue as I think snowmobilers can be some D bags and arent respectful of thers and the destruction of property. For bikers and snowmobilers both are good for michigan economy.
barry1me is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05830 seconds with 20 queries