Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - People march on Wall Street-Media Blackout
View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #92
brewmenn
Grumpy old man.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie View Post
It might not be an official list of demands, but it sure sounds like some of the interviews of some of the protesters I have been hearing.
No doubt that in any gathering of liberals you're going to find some with extreme views like that, and they are usually the ones that seek out the microphone, and the ones that the media wants to interview. As I stated earlier, that's usually the problem with anything like this, it's the most extreme views that get reported by the media.

Quote:
I still dont get it. Even Obama had to answer a question today about why his admin. hasnt gone after anyone with criminal charges....

Obama... "Technically, they havent broken any laws." So why isnt he lobbying to change the laws? Why instead is the answer class warfare?
There are countless issues that get protested against that aren't illegal. War, abortion, homosexuality... I could go on...
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. And just because you shouldn't doesn't mean it should be illegal.

Quote:
Im not, at least have never been, a conspiracy believer. But I gotta say, this entire movement has some serious underpinnings that have deep roots. I agree with Cain that its all staged and manufactured.
What "underpinnings"?
brewmenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07073 seconds with 20 queries