View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #1
Pikey

02 Silverado LS EC/SB 2wd, Very Clean, Great MPG

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Ls, extended cab, quad cab (extended cab suicide doors open on both driver and passenger side), 1500. 2 wheel Drive. 5.3L V-8 Automatic trans. Has 145,000 miles. I am the original owner. Runs smooth. No accidents or body work done. A Must See. Only selling because we need a larger vehicle as our family grows. Power Windows, Locks, and mirrors, cruise control, Remote start, keyless entry, Delco Am/Fm/CD. Cold A/C. Towing package. No leaks of any fluids. Very well maintained, I only used synthetic oil. Last summer I installed : New spark plugs, upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer tie rod ends, front wheel hubs, u-joints, drive shaft carrier bearing, front and rear shocks, new rotors. The brakes are good. Ceramic pads in front and rear. New parking break shoes also installed last summer. New fuel filter 7/2011. The Michelin LTX M\S only have 20k miles on them, the last set I was able to get 75k out of! Gets about 23 mpg on the freeway doing 70mph. Line-X spray in bed liner. A.R.E. fiberglass bed lid with keyless entry, with body lines to match the hood. K&N lifetime air filter. Garage kept. Paint looks Awesome. There is a little rust on the fuel door. You could always install a billet fuel door if the rust spot bothers you. I took care to replace wear parts before they caused an issue. The only things that you would need to worry about over the next few years is putting gas in and changing the oil (just done 9/16). This is a great truck. Needs nothing. You may find some cheaper on Craigslist, but I guarantee that they are not nearly as well maintained as this truck. Go drive theirs and then come check this one out. After a test drive I am sure that you will see that it is well worth the asking price. Come take a look. Clean title in hand. Serious responses only. No trades $7,550 firm call 248-three 4 three-6727 Located in Lake Orion, MI

Last edited by Pikey; November 7th, 2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Made the pics bigger
Pikey is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06074 seconds with 11 queries