Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest - View Single Post - 1982 cj7
Thread: 1982 cj7
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #53
reptile610

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to reptile610 Send a message via MSN to reptile610 Send a message via Yahoo to reptile610

ok so i figure i owe everyone my game plan. this winter is to get the jeep driving down the road in one piece, completely legal. i replaced a belt and vacuum lines. replacing a clutch and u joints, fluids, and tune up. re wiring stuff to get it actually working, redo the brakes and a 50mph paint job =].then this summer im going to just drive it. get used to how it handles, get used to the clutch, and figure out what needs to actually get fixed since it hasn't been driven in awhile. then next last fall it's going into the garage again with all the money i hopefully saved up over the summer for upgrades. armor, the amc v8 that came out of these and a trans that will handle that and will mount up to my dana 300. would like beefier axles, and im not sure on the lift, i wanted to run YJ springs because i hear they're alot better ride and flex but im not sure if i wanna run SOA or just lifted springs. also going to upgrade the steering and get a steering box brace. and possibly start on doing the interior.
reptile610 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06051 seconds with 20 queries