Rocks and valley was kinda hard on me last weekend
Broken ball joint led to a snapped u-joint and stub shaft. Which led to the lock out getting messed up on the other side. It will still lock in, but it won't stay unlocked it occasionally locks in while driving and the bolts that hold the hub on are very tight now, tighter than what I put them at.
This is how I got out
R&V's crew was great they offered to help if we couldn't get it fixed and they even left the gate open for us.
As for fixing it I have to thank John for all of his help and parts run!!
I drove it home later that night
I’m currently on the lookout for spare shafts and lock outs, so if anyone wants to donate a set let me know